The Online Entry is now open for 2017
Before Registering online for the JURIED CATEGORY, consider the following:
- Are you a member of OCAA or a non-member:
- OCAA members with dues current $25.00 (one or two entries)
- Members add $5.00 for a third entry.
- Non-members $35.00 (one or two entries) and the same $5.00 fee for the optional third entry.
- Do you have your image files ready to attach to the form in a .jpg format according to these specifications?
- File Format: JPEG, or JPG, highest quality, 1200 pixels longest side (short side will adjust automatically) at 300 dpi ,
- Label your files: 1_Last name_first name,_title
2_ Last name_ first name_ title
(Example: 1 _Doe_John_ Grand Painting.)
- Artists entering in the JURIED CATEGORY have the additional option of showing their juried -out art work in the San Juan Gallery. (Also in the Ouray Community Center) You will be able to select or reject this option on the registration form.
- Indicate if you will be shipping ($10.00 additional fee) or hand-delivering your artwork.
- OCAA uses STRIPE, a secure online payment system which accepts major credit cards. If you are entering the JURIED SHOW ONLINE, but you do not wish to pay online, you have the option of mailing a check. Entry is not considered complete, however, until payment is received.
To enter online please fill in the following form. You may choose to pay on-line afterward or you may mail a check (payable to OCAA) to:
P.O. Box 167
Ouray, CO 81427
Your entry is not complete until the payments are made or the check clears.
- On all your entries you must attach a .jpg or jpeg file. Try to make the image 1200 pixels on the longest side.
- If your file is over 3 megs OR if you have to redo some field in your form, please check to make sure your files are still attached.
- ALL Artwork Must Not Exceed 9 square feet including frame.
Artists’ Alpine Holiday Show