2018 ARTISTS’ ALPINE HOLIDAY ART SHOW
STUDENT ENTRIES (18 and under)
Fill out Student Entry Form
and mail postmarked no later than July 13th with entry fee ($1.00 per entry) to:
OCAA- AAH 2018 Student
PO Box 167
Ouray, CO 81427
You may enter up to two pieces of art at $1.00 each in the Student Category.
Student Entry Rules
- Entries must be original work NOT SHOWN PREVIOUSLY at an Artists’ Alpine Holiday Show. All artwork must be original in concept and not copied from any copyright protected photos or artwork. All artwork must be for sale. OCAA retains a 30% commission on all sales.
- The following media will be accepted: Watercolor (W/C), Drawing & Print Making (D/P), Oil/Acrylic (O/A), Pastel (PA), Mixed Media (MM), Sculpture (SC), Photography (PH)
- Framed entries may not exceed 9 square feet including the frame.. All entries must be securely framed with wire for hanging. NO PICTURE HOOKS OR TEETH HANGERS ALLOWED. (To calculate square footage: L x W, divide by 144.)
- No crafts, stained glass, or jewelry, will be accepted. No artwork created during an instructed workshop will be accepted. Sculpture must be non-functional and 3-D.
- No entry may be removed from the show before the end of the exhibit. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Fill out two forms for each entry. The registration number will be filled in by the registrar. Retain one copy of forms to be attached by you to each piece of artwork for delivery to the Community Center on July 22nd, 11 AM until 4 PM or July 23rd, 9 AM – 12 noon.
Mail the duplicate forms with entry fee(s) ($1 per piece) to address at top of page.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards in two categories: younger students 12 and younger, and 13-18 years plus a People’s Choice Award. In addition, there is a Mildred Baker Student Achievement Award. (Ribbon only)
$50-1st, $25-2nd and $15-3rd place, People’s Choice $25